We always want to deliver your goods to you as quickly as possible, and we aim to have your order with you within the delivery timescales as ordered.
Occasionally certain items may not be in stock, in this instance we will contact you with an alternative delivery date for the delayed goods.
Orders are despatched by either by Royal Mail or our parcel courier.
You will receive an email and/or text message providing we have your details when your order is placed from parcelforce advising when delivery will be made.
Small Orders under £100 maybe sent by Royal Mail or Parcelforce depending on size and weight, Standard 2/4 Days Delivery will be sent by parcelforce
Parcel Force Next Business Day Delivery £15
For orders under £100 ex vat £6 with FREE standard 2/4 Days on orders over £100 ex VAT
Orders despatched to Northern Ireland & Channel Islands will be charged at £12 unless under 2 Kilo and the Scottish Highlands from £15 unless under 2 Kilo, for these services we use a 2/4 day delivery service,
Orders under 2 kilo will be sent by Royal Mail recorded signed for on a standard delivery service.
EUROPEAN & WORLDWIDE ORDERS
Orders despatched to Europe and Worldwide will be charged according to the weight and the amount of cartons sent, Maximum weight per carton will be 20/25 kilo’s.
· Orders placed Monday - Friday before 12pm will be dispatched the same day were possible and if stock is available.
· Orders placed after 12pm will be dispatched following day, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
· Orders placed on Fridays after 12pm and ALL orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be dispatched on the following business day.
· Saturday deliveries are available on request and subject to additional charges.
· Following business day excludes official and bank holidays.
· No dispatch will be completed during official and bank holidays.
· In the unlikely event of any shortages or damages in your delivery, please notify us within 3 days of receipt, otherwise we cannot accept responsibility.